About Me

My photo
I'm Rachel! I'm 16 years old! and i love Jesus & my wonderful relationship with him. I hope you enjoy reading the things hes put on my heart, and he touches your life as much as hes touched mine!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Verse of the day: Day 1 His love never fails, it never gives up

I'm gonna try this new thing were i ask god for one verse to meditate on for one day! Asking him that in this verse he shows me each day a new revelation of his love! and I'm gonna share my revelation with you!

Psalms 34: 15,17
15 The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous,and his ears are attentive to their cry; 17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.

When I call out to God he hears me. He pays attention and listens to my crys for help. When i call to him in my times of trouble, he brings me threw them victoriously. When i trust in him even through my hard times it makes me stronger in my faith, though losing trust will only cause me to feel drifted apart in my faith. God is always here waiting for me to listen, waiting for me to trust in him. waiting for me to let him be my savior and believe the truth hes said of me. Gods love never fails and never gives up on me!

No comments: