About Me

My photo
I'm Rachel! I'm 16 years old! and i love Jesus & my wonderful relationship with him. I hope you enjoy reading the things hes put on my heart, and he touches your life as much as hes touched mine!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Rest in his love.

Philippians 4: 4-7 4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


What God showed me today: No longer do we need to worry about anything, but just call out to god; pray to him! Tell him your problems and thank him for the answers! When we do this God's peace will overcome our lives. It will keep us quiet and at rest as we trust in god to do his work in our lives! No longer do we have to live by law, no longer do we have to try to do good or to try to make god pleased in us! He is already pleased with you, he already thinks were perfect, and we are good because we trust in him. In trusting him we do good! When we know and understand his perfect love for us, and rest in it, we want to do good!

2 comments:

grama judy said...

WOW!!!!! SO TRUE!!!

christy rose said...

Such wisdom flows from you my sweet daughter!!